PDA

View Full Version : lỗi không nghe được tiếng nhân vật

teadrsu
13-05-2013, 12:26 PM
Bạn ơi, mình xem phim Mỹ Nhân Thiên Hạ chỉ nghe được tiếng nhạc phim chứ không nghe được tiếng nhân vật, mình xem bằng máy tính. Bạn hướng dẫn cách giúp mình với nhé. Cảm ơn bạn.

qn8800x108
13-05-2013, 12:39 PM
Through my experiences of which I've outlined with it Platinum Resell Rights review, Used to do have got a quantity of challenges who made the festival only desired.

To implement, the login process may be a, excuse me in a second, pain from the donkey. When you signing in, despite if spending $27, you've kept to look through couple of one-time-offer's that carry forever to load. On average, it will require me in the region of 5 minutes merely login with the web site. After scrolling to the base with the OTO's, I will finally whole my login and provide admission to the an account section.

Platinum Resell Rights (http://dpviet.com/platinum-resell-rights-review/) [/color]

The second challenge I would like to outline for you in this Platinum Resell Rights review is a timing with the merchandise. In the front website page, it says the products is going to be uploaded about the 15th of each and every calendar month. Upon longing until the fifteenth, there would be no new services. That i waited patiently so that the 20th and additionally checked all over again. On which will day I recently found they did add the place with the new four weeks but it have the same distinct products which a number of the previous several weeks.

About seeing these kinds of, Although i did email their whole support but attained no reply to come back. About 15 days as soon as the products happen to be information on up-to-date, the web page with the procedure for being loaded. You are able to tell they may using this method of adding the merchandise with removed survive months as a result page. Surely, it's actual unacceptable when you've compensating clients to be 2 weeks or maybe more late in updating the web page. I hope this makes better ?nternet site like the merchandise features.